Remote IT security officer or virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) is a dedicated security point of contacts for all issues that helps to build a customized security roadmap no matter where you are on the journey now.
Rapidly growing businesses may not have a complete security program, full-time CISO, and in-house resources with deep insights and knowledge on how secure operations should be developed, implemented, run, and managed. We recommend your virtual CISO solution. With CISO as a service (our expert as a part of your team), your organization will develop a tailored cybersecurity program aligning your business goals and technical needs that fits your profile and gets you compliant.
Virtual CISO services overview
Why do you need a vCISO?
Core Tasks Handled by a vCISO
While the specific tasks handled by vCISOs will vary depending on your job requirements and your contractual arrangement, they will report to top company leadership and typically provide these core tasks:
- Setting or directing privacy and security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Managing and directing Information Security teams
- Engaging with executive management
- Running risk assessments on operational security
- Providing threat intelligence and manage enterprise security
Get the Help You Need
Contact us for immediate assistance for a possible cyber incident or security breach.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.